Joining SEIU Local 205 gives you access to several benefit programs that can save you hundreds of dollars a year. Make your union membership work for you and take advantage of them!
||SEIU Member Benefits: SEIU’s new in-house benefits program is adding more great deals every week. Get on their mailing list to get the most up-to-date benefits info, including amazing deals on:
- ATT Wireless service (15% off)
- Costco memberships
- H&R Block tax services
- Direct TV
- Finance programs (credit cards, pre-paid cards, personal loans, and home financing programs)
- “Click ‘n Save” discounts from places like Best Buy, Lowe’s, Priceline, Disney. New offers are added every day and you can set email reminders from your favorite merchants so you’ll be notified in advance of upcoming sales and discounts.
- Sign up and get the updates @ www.seiumb.com.
||UnionPlus: UnionPlus offers amazing discounts and deals on dozens of products and services, including:
- Motor Club (emergency roadside, towing, and repairs for less than AAA)
- Consumer products (books, flowers, movie tickets, etc.)
- Insurance programs (home, life, auto and pet insurance. Members can get up to $20,000 accidental death insurance at no cost for a year)
- Travel program (discounts on car rentals, hotel rooms, and vacation packages)
- Dozens more offers – visit www.UnionPlus.org.
||American Income Life has served working class families since 1951. AIL is a company that cares about its policyholders and worthy causes that make a difference in the world.
- All active and retired members of Local 205 are eligible for an Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit of $4,000 at no cost.
- Participating SEIU members also are eligible for the Health Services Discount Card at no cost which provides discounts of up to 60% on prescriptions, vision care & products, hearing care, and chiropractic care.
- Child Safe Kits help you gather vital data, photos, and fingerprints for your children and grandchildren in the event of an emergency. These kits are available at no cost.
AIL also offers life and supplemental accident and health insurance, hospital indemnity, cancer, and critical illness protection.
||SEIU members and their families are eligible for scholarships and test prep services through UnionPlus, SEIU MB, and the various scholarship programs that are offered by the TN AFL-CIO, labor councils, and others. Typically, scholarship applications are available from November-January. For updated information and applications, contact the Nashville office, toll-free at 800-447-1330.