Using a combination of classroom techniques and roleplays, the N.E.S. stewards intensely studied their union contract, the company rules and policies, and best practices, per the union’s leadership development program. Trainings like this are organized throughout the year for the Local’s different chapters.
- New Union Contract Signed @ Medegen!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Joda Thongnopnua in State House District 30!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Allan Creasy in State House District 97!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Gabby Salinas in State Senate District 31!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Gloria Johnson in State House District 13!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Bob Freeman for State House District 56!
- Chattanooga City Employees Win Raises in 2018 & Move Forward on New Pay Plan & Work Rules!
- Big Election Wins for Union-Endorsed Candidates!
- Local 205 Vice-President Addresses Lawmakers @ First Metro Council “Public Comment” Session!
- 2018 State Legislature Roundup