Using a combination of classroom techniques and roleplays, the N.E.S. stewards intensely studied their union contract, the company rules and policies, and best practices, per the union’s leadership development program. Trainings like this are organized throughout the year for the Local’s different chapters.
- SEIU Statement on Metro Schools Return to In Person Learning
- Metro Parks Employees Have Done Nothing Wrong, Should Not Be Harmed for Metro’s Mistake
- Chattanooga City Endorsements 2021
- SEIU Statement on MNPS Return to Virtual Learning
- 2020 Candidate Endorsements
- New Contract at MMC in Oak Ridge!
- SEIU, MNEA, CLC Endorse Stephanie Bradford for School Board
- SEIU Endorses in Nashville School Board Races
- Executive Committee Statement on Racial Justice
- Metro Budget – Significant Wins In Difficult Times