Using a combination of classroom techniques and roleplays, the N.E.S. stewards intensely studied their union contract, the company rules and policies, and best practices, per the union’s leadership development program. Trainings like this are organized throughout the year for the Local’s different chapters.
- Local 205 Endorses Porterfield in Nashville Council Special Election!
- SEIU & Allies to Metro Council: “Keep Your Promises & Pay Your Bills” to City Employees!
- Spike In COPE Contributors Bolsters 2018 Political Program!
- “Fight for $15” Campaign Achieves Victory in Memphis!
- Vanderbilt NTT Faculty & Grad Students Form New Alliance!
- Pro-Labor Candidates Pull Off Upsets in TN Thanks to SEIU Members’ Activism!
- SEIU Member Named “Activist of the Year” by The Nashville Scene!
- A Call for Justice & Action at Issues Forum in East TN!
- New Union Contract Signed @ Medegen!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Gloria Johnson in State House District 13!