Using a combination of classroom techniques and roleplays, the N.E.S. stewards intensely studied their union contract, the company rules and policies, and best practices, per the union’s leadership development program. Trainings like this are organized throughout the year for the Local’s different chapters.
- New Contract at MMC in Oak Ridge!
- SEIU, MNEA, CLC Endorse Stephanie Bradford for School Board
- SEIU Endorses in Nashville School Board Races
- Executive Committee Statement on Racial Justice
- Metro Budget – Significant Wins In Difficult Times
- Where we are with the Metro Budget
- Social Justice Groups, Unions Call on Mayor Cooper to Use CARES Act Funding for Rent, Property Tax and Small Business Relief
- TELL CONGRESS: PROTECT ALL WORKERS
- FYI: The CARES Act and Unemployment Insurance
- COVID-19: Now Is the Time for Safety and Solidarity.