Using a combination of classroom techniques and roleplays, the N.E.S. stewards intensely studied their union contract, the company rules and policies, and best practices, per the union’s leadership development program. Trainings like this are organized throughout the year for the Local’s different chapters.
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly with the Metro Budget
- ACTION ALERT — Join the Fight to Protect Nashville’s Schools and Public Employees!
- Latest Vanderbilt Challenge on Union Election Struck Down By NLRB!
- SEIU Announces Recommendations for Nashville Mayor’s Election!
- MNPS Support Staff Have A New Union Agreement!
- Hospital Workers Vote to Accept New Union Contract With Methodist Medical Center!
- Workers Rights Board Issues Report on Dispute @ Methodist Medical!
- Crisis Averted (For Now) at Nashville General Hospital Thanks to Activism & Solidarity!
- Local 205 Endorses Daron Hall for Davidson County Sheriff
- Vanderbilt: The Story So Far