Bi-lingual employees have long been used as interpreters at Meharry but were not being properly compensated for their skills. Union action resulted in a monthly pay increase of $100 and an education program that gave workers the opportunity for free classes and another pay raise upon completion of certification.
- MNPS Support Staff Have A New Union Agreement!
- Hospital Workers Vote to Accept New Union Contract With Methodist Medical Center!
- Workers Rights Board Issues Report on Dispute @ Methodist Medical!
- Crisis Averted (For Now) at Nashville General Hospital Thanks to Activism & Solidarity!
- Local 205 Endorses Daron Hall for Davidson County Sheriff
- Vanderbilt: The Story So Far
- General Hospital Under Fire in Nashville!
- Hospital Workers Reject Contract Proposal from Methodist Medical Center!
- Surprise Announcement Leads to Uncertain Future for Nashville General Hospital!
- Hospital Workers Picket Methodist Medical Center as Contract Deadline Looms