Bi-lingual employees have long been used as interpreters at Meharry but were not being properly compensated for their skills. Union action resulted in a monthly pay increase of $100 and an education program that gave workers the opportunity for free classes and another pay raise upon completion of certification.
- SEIU Endorsed Candidates Win Overwhelmingly in 2019 Metro Council Races!
- SEIU Endorsements for 2019 Metro Council Runoff Elections!
- ‘#MoralBudget’ Campaign Fights for Nashville’s Public Employees!
- Call to Convention!
- The Metro Budget: A Very Public Debate
- SEIU Endorses Candidates in 2019 Metro Council Election!
- Nashville: A Boomtown in Bu$t
- We Are Now Accepting Applications for “LEADERSHIP ACADEMY”!
- SEIU Statement on Mayor Briley’s “State of Metro” Address
- SEIU Ramps Up Pressure About TIF & Corporate Welfare in Nashville!