Bi-lingual employees have long been used as interpreters at Meharry but were not being properly compensated for their skills. Union action resulted in a monthly pay increase of $100 and an education program that gave workers the opportunity for free classes and another pay raise upon completion of certification.
- SEIU Statement on Metro Schools Return to In Person Learning
- Metro Parks Employees Have Done Nothing Wrong, Should Not Be Harmed for Metro’s Mistake
- Chattanooga City Endorsements 2021
- SEIU Statement on MNPS Return to Virtual Learning
- 2020 Candidate Endorsements
- New Contract at MMC in Oak Ridge!
- SEIU, MNEA, CLC Endorse Stephanie Bradford for School Board
- SEIU Endorses in Nashville School Board Races
- Executive Committee Statement on Racial Justice
- Metro Budget – Significant Wins In Difficult Times