Two terminations were overturned and employees sent back to work and two terminations were reduced to suspensions thanks to effective union representation at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis.
- SEIU Statement on Metro Schools Return to In Person Learning
- Metro Parks Employees Have Done Nothing Wrong, Should Not Be Harmed for Metro’s Mistake
- Chattanooga City Endorsements 2021
- SEIU Statement on MNPS Return to Virtual Learning
- 2020 Candidate Endorsements
- New Contract at MMC in Oak Ridge!
- SEIU, MNEA, CLC Endorse Stephanie Bradford for School Board
- SEIU Endorses in Nashville School Board Races
- Executive Committee Statement on Racial Justice
- Metro Budget – Significant Wins In Difficult Times