SEIU aggressively advocated for a market analysis of dental assistants and a comparison to Meharry staff. As a result, all bargaining unit employees were given a significant increase.
- Nashville: A Boomtown in Bu$t
- We Are Now Accepting Applications for “LEADERSHIP ACADEMY”!
- SEIU Statement on Mayor Briley’s “State of Metro” Address
- SEIU Ramps Up Pressure About TIF & Corporate Welfare in Nashville!
- SEIU Kicks Off Series of “Roundtable Conversations” About Growth & Budget in Nashville!
- Local 205 Endorses Porterfield in Nashville Council Special Election!
- SEIU & Allies to Metro Council: “Keep Your Promises & Pay Your Bills” to City Employees!
- Spike In COPE Contributors Bolsters 2018 Political Program!
- “Fight for $15” Campaign Achieves Victory in Memphis!
- Vanderbilt NTT Faculty & Grad Students Form New Alliance!