When Metro Nashville Public Schools first announced that they would be laying off 130 special-education paraprofessionals, they said it was because of stimulus funding that ran out for recent hires. But as Channel 4’s Nancy Amons discovered, workers with decades of experience and good evaluations were also shown the door.
- MNPS Support Staff Have A New Union Agreement!
- Hospital Workers Vote to Accept New Union Contract With Methodist Medical Center!
- Workers Rights Board Issues Report on Dispute @ Methodist Medical!
- Crisis Averted (For Now) at Nashville General Hospital Thanks to Activism & Solidarity!
- Local 205 Endorses Daron Hall for Davidson County Sheriff
- Vanderbilt: The Story So Far
- General Hospital Under Fire in Nashville!
- Hospital Workers Reject Contract Proposal from Methodist Medical Center!
- Surprise Announcement Leads to Uncertain Future for Nashville General Hospital!
- Hospital Workers Picket Methodist Medical Center as Contract Deadline Looms