Jeff Massey, the Chief Steward of the S&T unit at MMC, reports: “We got backpay for an employee who had been suspended, and we got vacation time put back into another employee’s bank that had been called off. We also got MMC to honor a no-call agreement for older employees in the Sterile Processing department.”
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly with the Metro Budget
- ACTION ALERT — Join the Fight to Protect Nashville’s Schools and Public Employees!
- Latest Vanderbilt Challenge on Union Election Struck Down By NLRB!
- SEIU Announces Recommendations for Nashville Mayor’s Election!
- MNPS Support Staff Have A New Union Agreement!
- Hospital Workers Vote to Accept New Union Contract With Methodist Medical Center!
- Workers Rights Board Issues Report on Dispute @ Methodist Medical!
- Crisis Averted (For Now) at Nashville General Hospital Thanks to Activism & Solidarity!
- Local 205 Endorses Daron Hall for Davidson County Sheriff
- Vanderbilt: The Story So Far