At the Metro Action Commission in Nashville, SEIU members showed solidarity when administrators tried to force workers to use emergency leave during inclement weather, even though the agency’s own policy said otherwise. When the MAC employees took action and posted copies of the policy up on bulletin boards all across the city’s Head Start centers, administrators backed off.
- MNPS Support Staff Have A New Union Agreement!
- Hospital Workers Vote to Accept New Union Contract With Methodist Medical Center!
- Workers Rights Board Issues Report on Dispute @ Methodist Medical!
- Crisis Averted (For Now) at Nashville General Hospital Thanks to Activism & Solidarity!
- Local 205 Endorses Daron Hall for Davidson County Sheriff
- Vanderbilt: The Story So Far
- General Hospital Under Fire in Nashville!
- Hospital Workers Reject Contract Proposal from Methodist Medical Center!
- Surprise Announcement Leads to Uncertain Future for Nashville General Hospital!
- Hospital Workers Picket Methodist Medical Center as Contract Deadline Looms