At the Metro Action Commission in Nashville, SEIU members showed solidarity when administrators tried to force workers to use emergency leave during inclement weather, even though the agency’s own policy said otherwise. When the MAC employees took action and posted copies of the policy up on bulletin boards all across the city’s Head Start centers, administrators backed off.
- A Call for Justice & Action at Issues Forum in East TN!
- New Union Contract Signed @ Medegen!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Gloria Johnson in State House District 13!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Bob Freeman for State House District 56!
- Chattanooga City Employees Win Raises in 2018 & Move Forward on New Pay Plan & Work Rules!
- Big Election Wins for Union-Endorsed Candidates!
- Local 205 Vice-President Addresses Lawmakers @ First Metro Council “Public Comment” Session!
- 2018 State Legislature Roundup
- The Good, the Bad & the Ugly with the Metro Budget
- ACTION ALERT — Join the Fight to Protect Nashville’s Schools and Public Employees!