At the Metro Action Commission in Nashville, SEIU members showed solidarity when administrators tried to force workers to use emergency leave during inclement weather, even though the agency’s own policy said otherwise. When the MAC employees took action and posted copies of the policy up on bulletin boards all across the city’s Head Start centers, administrators backed off.
- Local 205 Endorses Porterfield in Nashville Council Special Election!
- SEIU & Allies to Metro Council: “Keep Your Promises & Pay Your Bills” to City Employees!
- Spike In COPE Contributors Bolsters 2018 Political Program!
- “Fight for $15” Campaign Achieves Victory in Memphis!
- Vanderbilt NTT Faculty & Grad Students Form New Alliance!
- Pro-Labor Candidates Pull Off Upsets in TN Thanks to SEIU Members’ Activism!
- SEIU Member Named “Activist of the Year” by The Nashville Scene!
- A Call for Justice & Action at Issues Forum in East TN!
- New Union Contract Signed @ Medegen!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Gloria Johnson in State House District 13!