Inclement weather affected our brothers and sisters in the private sector at Medical Action Industries in West Tennessee. When a supervisor told employees that they had to use paid time off (PTO) after a snowstorm, the workers wanted to have the right to choose between PTO, vacation leave, or unpaid leave. Union stewards heard the workers complaints and delivered the concerns to Management. The next day, the policy was reversed.
- SEIU Endorsed Candidates Win Overwhelmingly in 2019 Metro Council Races!
- SEIU Endorsements for 2019 Metro Council Runoff Elections!
- ‘#MoralBudget’ Campaign Fights for Nashville’s Public Employees!
- Call to Convention!
- The Metro Budget: A Very Public Debate
- SEIU Endorses Candidates in 2019 Metro Council Election!
- Nashville: A Boomtown in Bu$t
- We Are Now Accepting Applications for “LEADERSHIP ACADEMY”!
- SEIU Statement on Mayor Briley’s “State of Metro” Address
- SEIU Ramps Up Pressure About TIF & Corporate Welfare in Nashville!