Inclement weather affected our brothers and sisters in the private sector at Medical Action Industries in West Tennessee. When a supervisor told employees that they had to use paid time off (PTO) after a snowstorm, the workers wanted to have the right to choose between PTO, vacation leave, or unpaid leave. Union stewards heard the workers complaints and delivered the concerns to Management. The next day, the policy was reversed.
- The Metro Budget: A Very Public Debate
- SEIU Endorses Candidates in 2019 Metro Council Election!
- Nashville: A Boomtown in Bu$t
- We Are Now Accepting Applications for “LEADERSHIP ACADEMY”!
- SEIU Statement on Mayor Briley’s “State of Metro” Address
- SEIU Ramps Up Pressure About TIF & Corporate Welfare in Nashville!
- SEIU Kicks Off Series of “Roundtable Conversations” About Growth & Budget in Nashville!
- Local 205 Endorses Porterfield in Nashville Council Special Election!
- SEIU & Allies to Metro Council: “Keep Your Promises & Pay Your Bills” to City Employees!
- Spike In COPE Contributors Bolsters 2018 Political Program!