Inclement weather affected our brothers and sisters in the private sector at Medical Action Industries in West Tennessee. When a supervisor told employees that they had to use paid time off (PTO) after a snowstorm, the workers wanted to have the right to choose between PTO, vacation leave, or unpaid leave. Union stewards heard the workers complaints and delivered the concerns to Management. The next day, the policy was reversed.
- SEIU Statement on Metro Schools Return to In Person Learning
- Metro Parks Employees Have Done Nothing Wrong, Should Not Be Harmed for Metro’s Mistake
- Chattanooga City Endorsements 2021
- SEIU Statement on MNPS Return to Virtual Learning
- 2020 Candidate Endorsements
- New Contract at MMC in Oak Ridge!
- SEIU, MNEA, CLC Endorse Stephanie Bradford for School Board
- SEIU Endorses in Nashville School Board Races
- Executive Committee Statement on Racial Justice
- Metro Budget – Significant Wins In Difficult Times