Inclement weather affected our brothers and sisters in the private sector at Medical Action Industries in West Tennessee. When a supervisor told employees that they had to use paid time off (PTO) after a snowstorm, the workers wanted to have the right to choose between PTO, vacation leave, or unpaid leave. Union stewards heard the workers complaints and delivered the concerns to Management. The next day, the policy was reversed.
- New Union Contract Signed @ Medegen!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Joda Thongnopnua in State House District 30!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Allan Creasy in State House District 97!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Gabby Salinas in State Senate District 31!
- Election 2018: SEIU Endorses Gloria Johnson in State House District 13!
- Election 2018: SEIU Supports Bob Freeman for State House District 56!
- Chattanooga City Employees Win Raises in 2018 & Move Forward on New Pay Plan & Work Rules!
- Big Election Wins for Union-Endorsed Candidates!
- Local 205 Vice-President Addresses Lawmakers @ First Metro Council “Public Comment” Session!
- 2018 State Legislature Roundup